Whether your kitchen is 5 years old, 10 years old, or simply doesn't meet your needs anymore, it may be time for renovations. Kitchen remodeling doesn't have to be a stressful process. The licensed contractors at Qualis Roofing & Construction are A+ Rated by the BBB and trusted by hundreds of homeowners throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Schedule a free estimate on kitchen renovation in Arlington, TX by calling 817-835-8835.
Kitchen Modeling Services We Provide
The goal of kitchen remodeling is to enhance the appearance, efficiency, and overall value of your kitchen. It involves updating various aspects of the kitchen, including its layout, design, functionality, and features. If there's something about your kitchen you don't like or want to upgrade, Qualis Roofing & Construction can get it done.
Here are some kitchen remodeling services we provide in Arlington:
- Layout Changes: This can involve reconfiguring the placement of appliances, cabinets, and countertops to improve the flow and functionality of the kitchen. It may include expanding or reducing the size of the kitchen, relocating plumbing and electrical connections, or creating an open-concept layout.
- Cabinetry: Upgrading or replacing kitchen cabinets is a common aspect of remodeling. This can involve installing new cabinets, refacing existing ones, or repainting them. It may also include changing the cabinet hardware, such as handles and knobs.
- Countertops: Replacing or upgrading the countertops is a popular choice in kitchen remodeling. Materials such as granite, quartz, marble, concrete, or butcher block can be used to update the look and durability of the kitchen surfaces.
- Appliances: Upgrading kitchen appliances can improve functionality, energy efficiency, and aesthetics. This may include installing new refrigerators, ovens, stoves, microwaves, dishwashers, or ventilation systems.
- Flooring: Changing the flooring material can transform the appearance of the kitchen. Common options include hardwood, tile, laminate, vinyl, or natural stone. It's important to choose flooring that is durable, easy to clean, and suitable for kitchen environments.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in a kitchen. Upgrading the lighting fixtures can enhance both functionality and ambiance. This may involve installing recessed lighting, pendant lights, under-cabinet lighting, or adding a skylight or window to bring in natural light.
- Backsplash: Adding or updating a backsplash can provide a focal point and protect the walls from spills and stains. Materials like tiles, glass, stainless steel, or natural stone can be used to create an attractive backsplash design.
- Plumbing and Fixtures: Upgrading plumbing fixtures, such as faucets and sinks, can improve functionality and aesthetics. Installing a new sink or adding features like a water filtration system or a garbage disposal are common elements of a kitchen remodel.
- Finishing Touches: Paint, wallpaper, trim, and other decorative elements can add the final touches to a kitchen remodel. Choosing the right colors, textures, and finishes can help create a cohesive and appealing design.
Kitchen remodeling projects can range from small updates to complete transformations, depending on the homeowner's preferences, budget, and goals. It's essential to plan and consider all aspects of the remodel to create a functional and beautiful space that meets your specific needs.
“We had a great experience with Juan while he did our roof inspection. He explained things in detail and showed photos of his findings.” - Debra M.
“Diego inspected my roof for any signs of damage. He was on time, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He blew leaves and debris off of my roof as a free service since he was on the roof already.” - Sue W.
“I had a great experience with Qualis and an outdoor living area. They were unbelievably flexible, easy to work with, and very responsive.” - Zack K.
“Qualis is second to none when it comes to customer satisfaction and quality. Their team of specialists works with homeowners to ensure every need is met in the most professional fashion.” - Sarah C.
“Travis Chrystie is an amazing project manager! He offered great service, great prices, and timely work completion.” - Bree C.
“They inspected our roof and could have easily made us think we needed a new roof. But they gave us honest feedback and put a plan in place for us to move forward.” - Haley C.
“Our project manager Mike was great to work with. He was there about every day checking on things, communicating with us each step, and ensuring we were happy.” - Toney U.
“Qualis' great strength lies in its customer service and huge network of skilled contractors: they're a one-stop shop to take on any task without taking a hit on their workmanship.” - Chris A.
There are several signs that indicate it may be time for a kitchen remodel. Here are some common signs to look out for:
- Deteriorating or Outdated Appearance: If your kitchen has an outdated design, worn-out materials, or an overall unattractive appearance, it may be a sign that a remodel is needed. This could include faded or damaged cabinets, countertops, flooring, or outdated fixtures.
- Inadequate Storage Space: If you find that you're constantly struggling with limited storage space and your kitchen feels cluttered, a remodel can help optimize your storage solutions. Adding more cabinets, pantry space, or implementing smart storage solutions can greatly improve the functionality of your kitchen.
- Inefficient Layout: A kitchen with an inefficient layout can make meal preparation and movement within the space challenging. If your kitchen feels cramped, lacks counter space, or has an awkward traffic flow, a remodel can help reconfigure the layout to better suit your needs.
- Lack of Functionality: If your kitchen doesn't meet your functional needs, it's a clear sign that a remodel may be necessary. For example, if you frequently cook and entertain but your kitchen lacks proper workspace, appliances, or seating areas, a remodel can help create a more functional and practical kitchen.
- Poor Lighting and Ventilation: Inadequate lighting and ventilation can make your kitchen feel dim, stuffy, and uncomfortable. If you're struggling with insufficient natural light, outdated fixtures, or poor airflow, a remodel can help improve the lighting and ventilation in your kitchen.
- Safety Concerns: If your kitchen poses safety risks, such as faulty wiring, outdated electrical systems, or outdated gas connections, it's crucial to prioritize a remodel for the sake of your family's safety.
- Lifestyle Changes: Changes in your lifestyle or family size may warrant a kitchen remodel. For example, if you've started a family and need a more family-friendly kitchen or if you've become an empty nester and want to create a kitchen that suits your new needs, a remodel can help accommodate those changes.
- Increase Home Value: If you're planning to sell your home in the near future, a kitchen remodel can significantly increase its market value. Kitchens are one of the most important rooms for potential buyers, and an updated, modern kitchen can make a strong impression and attract higher offers.
- Personalization and Aesthetics: If your current kitchen doesn't reflect your personal style and preferences, a remodel can help you create a space that aligns with your taste. Whether you want a sleek, contemporary design or a cozy, rustic feel, a remodel allows you to personalize your kitchen to your liking.
Remember, the decision to remodel your kitchen ultimately depends on your specific needs, budget, and goals. If you're experiencing one or more of these signs and you feel that your kitchen is no longer meeting your requirements, it may be a good time to start planning a kitchen remodel.